Wednesday, December 1, 2010

depressed

So I'm in a bit of a funk. I was doing so well before Thanksgiving. I haven't worked out since Thanksgiving. My skin is broken out. And I'm 2 pounds HEAVIER than I was last week. I saw a picture of myself that made me want to die.

And I can't even blame my Mirena.

Well since it's only been a month and a half since it's been out maybe my body is still balancing out?

It's depressing to have your baby turn 1, and still weigh more than you did when you got pregnant.

And seriously why do I still have acne?? It used to bother me a lot as a teenager, than I stopped caring about it, and now that I'm in my mid-twenties it's bothering me again. I mean really I do not want to have gray hair and zits.

So I read today this person stopped breaking out after removing dairy, sugar and gluten from her diet she stopped breaking out. I wish I could do that. I really don't think I could. I also feel like people who are on strict diets like kind of let that define them. I don't want to become what I eat. It's just what I eat. Not who I am. Ya know? Ugh. I'll get there, right.

2 comments:

  1. If it's any comfort, I still have acne too, like on a regular basis. Remember when you're a kid and "they" tell you that it'll go away when you grow up? Such a lie! And to make you feel even better, my baby is going to be 2 on Sunday and I weigh more than I did when I was 9 months prego with her. Yikes, that's a depressing confession. I totally agree with you about the strict diets, there's no way I could do that either. Thank heaven none of my kids have food allergies. It's hard enough deciding what to cook without worrying about that! Okay, sorry to vent my own stuff on your blog. Just know that you're not alone and that I understand how you feel. All you can do each day is your best and then let the rest go. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about venting on my blog! I love comments and they do make me feel better knowing I'm not alone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete