Sunday, December 12, 2010

How to gain 3 lbs in 2 days.

First - get in a funk and feel really crappy about yourself.
Second - don't exercise at all.
Thirdly - take your kids to a cookie buffet and eat as much as you want.
Fourth - Stop eating a healthy breakfast.

And that should about do it. Impressive, right?

Okay I'm getting tired of saying this, but really. I have a vision of what I want to look like. What I want to be. I need to make sure everything I do helps me reach that goal. Not deters from it. I'm going to start praying about it again. This is a spiritual as much as a physical journey.

And I really want to run. It was therapeutic and I miss it. Going to find a way.

So yeah 225.6. Let's not talk about that. And I feel like crap. C'mon Monday, do your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment