Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cilantro Lime Shrimp

This is so yummy. Have I posted the recipe before?
It's from skinnytaste.com. This is the first recipe I tried from there. I just found it by googling "cilantro lime shrimp". This is seriously soooo good. Like so so good. I served it with white rice. I know, I know, whole grains and brown is soo much better, and 9/10 I use brown rice, but this just goes so well with white. I used Jasmin rice, does that make it any better?

Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 6 oz Points: 4 pts
Calories: 197.3 • Fat: 4.1g Protein: 35.9 g Carb: 2.4 g Fiber: 0.1 g
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • 2 lb shrimp, shelled and deviened
  • 6 cloves garlic, crushed
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 lime
  • salt and pepper
Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add oil to the pan, when hot addshrimp. Season with salt and pepper. When the shrimp is cooked on one side, about 2 minutes, turn over and add garlic. Sauté another minute or two until shrimp is cooked, careful not to overcook. Remove from heat. Squeeze lime all over shrimp and tosswith cilantro. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment