Tuesday, March 8, 2011

milestone

We started Atkin's two weeks ago. I am officially down 10lbs! Woo that feels good. Plus I just started... ya know started, and I don't think you are supposed to weigh yourself during this time. Retaining water and all that. So maybe I actually weigh even less, but right now... Current weight 219! I have also lost 3 inches from my waist. Since the end of January. That was the last time I measured.

Feeling pretty good today. Today should be the end of "induction". And now I'm not sure where to go or what to do. Instead of eggs this morning I had cereal. Which is not part of the diet at all. My serving had like 30 carbs. But I'm going to see what happens with my weight loss if I continue to do everything else, just have cereal once in a while. Eggs every day gets old fast.

Last night we had my famous Alfredo sauce with spaghetti squash. Definitely not my favorite, but it was okay.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your weight loss!!
    i'm so excited for you!
    so at first i thought "how can eating all that fat be good for your body" and then i watched "Fat Head" on netflix (if you have netflix you must watch that movie) and im not sure yet what i think about it all but the movie sure changed my thinking a little. you must watch the movie, and tell me what you think!!
    and i might be joining the low carb band wagon soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory - I saw that you posted about that facebook and I totally want to watch it. We have netflix and I plan on watching tomorrow. I will let you know what I think. I am convinced eating low carb is the only thing that works for me. So far I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete