Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why I don't miss bread

Week 1 of Atkins complete.

I was ashamed to tell you all that I was back at 229. No matter what happened as long as I wasn't at that number again I felt okay. Like, alright at least I'm still not back right where I was. At least I'm still a couple pounds below that. And then I was there. That was last Monday night.

Today - 222.3 (I know I'm weighing myself too often, meh, I like weighing myself every day and then looking at the week).

That's about 7 pounds in a week. Woohoooo! And I really don't miss any of the bread. The hardest part of this "Induction" stage is not eating stuff that I feel like is good for me. Like beans, nuts, and fruit. I will add that stuff next week. I would LOVE to lose another 7 el-bee's this week. We'll see.I know this fast weight loss doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment