Friday, March 25, 2011

plateau?

I don't know if I can really consider it a plateau since I've cheated a teenie bit every day. I haven't had a perfect day in weeks. And I'm still 218. I've already cheated today and it's 8:50am. But by all I had was a glass of OJ. And a pear. So I'm not beating myself up, but really I want to get back to being hardcore about it because losing 10lbs was fun and I'd really like to do it again, and again, and again. Just not the same 10lbs. Anyway, we filled out an application for the YMCA here and I can't wait to hear back from them. I seriously can't wait. I am going to quit Jazzercise. It was really nice, but the class times aren't that convenient for me and truthfully I don't remember the last time I went to a class. Now, I realize there are always a million excuses, and joining the Y isn't going to magically make me start working out. But I think it's going to help. They have like a thousand classes. Child care. An awesome gym area. A pool.

I am literally fascinating about dropping my kids off at the child care working out for an hour, and then taking a shower!! Without being interrupted. Heaven. That sounds like heaven. We'll see often it happens. Plus Aaron can come with me. That will be fun. I hope this all plays out the way I'm imagining.

So yeah, current weight still 218.

No comments:

Post a Comment