Friday, March 4, 2011

My favorite foods

Right now I'm living on scrambled eggs for breakfast, turkey and lettuce for lunch, and some random concoction for dinner. Tonight it will be a roasted chicken and cauliflower rice and salad. Cauliflower has become a favorite food of mine. It's so diverse! This past week we've had mashed cauliflower and cauliflower rice. I also like to add sausage, mushroom and peppers to my eggs. The only thing I'm really struggling with is wanting to snack. On pretzels in particular. I brought a big bag for my kids. And they call to me daily. I won't like, I've eaten like 4 of them in the past two days. But they are mini kind. Super tiny. And I literally ate at most 5. So I won't beat myself up over that. I also really need to get my butt in gear and start working out more. I've been pretty lazy when it comes to that area. But since last Tuesday I've lost 9 pounds. I am 220. Almost back to my lowest since starting this blog. So I'm happy with how this is working. Also, my hubby has lost about 12 lbs in the same time frame! It has been great doing this together. It's also been fun coming up with new dinner ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment