Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Working out

So we joined the Y. And I found a friend to work out with. I also have my husband supporting me. My SIL and I have a buddy system where we congratulate each other via text for working out. I call my mom every time I work out. I have another friend I email once a week updating on our weight loss efforts. And I have you, my lovely little, sometimes forgotten blog. So looks like I'm in a good position to lose some weight. Right? Monday night I went to a Pilates class. It was canceled. So I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical, and did some ab work. Tuesday I went to a kick boxing class. Today I went to an xbike class. My rear is still yelling at me to never do that again. I'm hoping with time it will get easier. It was intense. Probably the hardest I have worked out in 30 minutes. I loved it though. It was fun. High energy. And fast. I can do hard things for 30 minutes. Except now I don't feel like moving. At all. Good thing sitting still isn't really an option with two little kids. I want to do a yoga class tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

Oh and I'm STILL 218. I can NOT wait to not see that number anymore. I did eat some sweets yesterday at a baby shower. Nothing crazy. One piece of candy. One little blackberry tart type thing. And lots of snap peas. Not bad. Now what to make for dinner tonight...?

2 comments:

  1. isn't it the best when you get into a good work out routine? i love taking a different class at my gym every day. it keeps the workouts different and there is always someone yelling at me to "PUSH IT!" good luck!

    ps. yer cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing awesome! I would love to have classes to go to, or a buddy to work out with.

    ReplyDelete