Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fat Head

So I watched the Fat Head documentary on Netflix. I recommend everyone watch it. It was pretty entertaining, and just eye opening. It brought up an issue I have been conflicted with since I started this weight loss journey. That weight loss is more than just calories in vs calories burned. I have always thought as much, but it was nice to see some science behind it. It also talked about the government and its play in what we consider "healthy". It was really very interesting. He also showed how eating low carb helps you lose weight.

Which, by the way, I have am really loving. Eating low carb, that is. I am never hungry, I feel like this is something I can stick with long term. During Olivia's birthday I did gain a pound. But I've lost it again, plus another. It's easy to get back on track. I am not following Atkins to a science. I don't really count my carbs, or my ounces of cheese. I mostly just avoid starches. I have been happy with the results

Current weight - 218

No comments:

Post a Comment