Thursday, November 4, 2010

:(

So I gained a pound in NJ.

I ran once while I was there. I was half hearted in my attempt to eat well. So what could I expect really.

My body is not the body I had before I had children. I am coming to accept that.

I need to work harder than I have ever had to work before. I am willing to do it.

Today I ate a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Instead of ice cream I had a handful of chocolate chips and a glass of skim milk. I didn't work out, but I have a good excuse. We were really busy getting settled back in from our trip. I will tomorrow. Promise.

I have been feeling really crummy, because you know how hard I worked for that pound. I have been trying to find ways to still feel good about myself, despite my weight. Working on it.

1 comment:

  1. One pound isn't bad for a vacation, remember you were expecting to gain like 5, so only 1 is great. Vacation is the hardest when dieting, you try to do your best, but everything is off schedule.
    Now that you are home, just try to get yourself back on the wagon, and that one pound will come off easily.
    You are still my idol!

    ReplyDelete