Sunday, October 31, 2010

Healthy Challenge #2

Okay first of all I'm home in NJ. Well home, as in where my mom is. It's been a trying few days. I haven't stuck to any of my rules really. I had an adventure with Aaron yesterday where lots of sugary treats were devoured past 7:00pm. I didn't drink enough water. But tomorrow my goal is to have a good Monday.

That's it. Have a good Monday. Will you join me? It won't be too hard. It's just for Monday. Then Tuesday, we'll have a good Tuesday. But let's get off to a good start on Monday.

I'm going to run when I wake up. And I'm going to drink a gallon of water. And I'm only going to have one little piece of my baby's birthday cake. Because I'm pretty sure it's bad luck or something like that if I don't eat a piece. It'll be a good day.

I'm also going to do a pasta bar for baby's birthday. I'll have lots of yummy healthy options. Whole wheat pastas, and a few different sauces. And a great big salad. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment