Friday, October 22, 2010

5 straight days of working out!!

Okay so I've had this goal forever to workout every day except Sunday. Something has always happened to be a good enough excuse to not do it. But I have worked out every single day since Monday. And worked out HARD!

Monday - Jazzercise for 60 minutes. And just in case you aren't familiar with the awesomeness that is Jazzercise, it's dance aerobics, and then strength training. It's my favorite way to work out. I like to pretend I'm just dancing, and not exercising, even though sweat is literally pouring off of me. And then the strength training is pretty intense, although varies a lot by teacher. Some instructors totally kick my butt, and others are a lot easier, but still a good workout.

Tuesday - Ran 2.4 miles while pushing about 60 lb of kid in stroller. I ran for a 1/10 of a mile, than walked a 1/10. Did that the whole time. Occasionally running 2/10. And sometimes walking a little longer because I was carrying about 35 of the 60lb of kids. It was a beautiful day. Hard workout but felt so good.

Wednesday - Jazz'd it up

Thurday - ran for 30 minutese. Up and down hills. I cried. It sucked.

Today - Again Jazz.

Tomorrow I plan on going for a "long" run. I don't know, I want to see if I can run 3 miles. And at least 1 without stopping. But it's kind of depending on the weather. I just don't have the dedication to run in freezing rain. But if it is raining I'll run up and down my stairs or something.
Yaaay for 5 days of exercise!!!
And now to NOT celebrate with delicious pumpkin cake......

No comments:

Post a Comment