Saturday, October 9, 2010

Minor success?

Today I had a baby shower to attend. I decided to buy all the moms-to-be boxes of chocolate.

But then I thought, is that silly? Are people going to laugh at me for dumb gift? Aren't showers supposed to be gifts for the baby? And I got super stressed thinking about this major decision of what to buy for the baby shower.

So I bought myself a candy bar.

The success is because I only ate half (so far... but I swear I'm making Aaron eat the rest). Plus, I didn't have any sweets at the shower. Even though they looked delicious and tempting. Go me, right?

I realized I need to find a better way to deal with stress. And not stress over ridiculous things like what people will think of my shower gift. Once I figure that out, I'll get back to you. Because I really do think it's my biggest hurdle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment