Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today was a good day

Today I woke up and ate a bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch. And a handful of pumpkin seeds because they were there. For lunch I had a bean cheese burrito with a whole wheat tortilla, and lots of salsa, no sour cream. (Actually I hate sour cream, but it makes it seem like a sacrifice if I mention it, right?) I had a banana and more and more pumpkin seeds throughout the day. For dinner I made cilantro lime jasmine rice, and Cuban black beans. It was so yummy!

I also ran another mile today! I walked for 2 minutes, ran for 2 minutes for about a mile. Then I decided to run the entire mile back. I wasn't going to. I was really tired today. And my feet still hurt. But then I just felt like running. It was like as soon as I gave myself permission NOT to run, I wanted to run. So I did. And I ran the entire mile in 11 minutes. That's probably a pretty pathetic time to most runners, but I am just impressed with myself for being to run an entire mile. I'll worry about my "time" as I get a little better at this sort of thing.

I also drank a gallon of water today. And I didn't eat anything with processed sugars (okay I had a sugar free, splenda sweetened ice pop, not sure if that counts). I sat on the couch and watched TV with the hubster without munching on anything. I really wanted ice cream, but I resisted. Thursday is when I wanted to weigh myself, but we'll be going out of town. So should I do it tomorrow? I guess so. I really don't think I've lost a pound. But I keep trying to get through my head, it's not about that. It's about changing myself. And the weight will come off. It has to. Right? Either that, or I'll just pregnant again and then it doesn't matter anyway.. KIDDING!

By the way I think tomorrow I'll blog about why I hate the Biggest Loser. Seriously losing 15lbs in a week can not be good! And if it is I want to be able to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment