Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another pound!

I weighed myself today.. at Jazzercise. I will buy batteries for my scale today. And I will have "official weigh-in"s on Fridays. That's my new plan. But now to tell you my good news! I LOST another pound. Yaaaaaaay!! I am now 226. Which is only 3 pounds from 229... but 3 pounds in the right direction. I am excited. Esp since I felt kind of like I was already falling off the wagon. Today things are back to normal. My Kashi Go Lean Crunch for breakfast. Weight loss shake for lunch. I did sneak two fruit snacks from my daughter before giving them to her... but I won't cheat anymore today. Lettuce Wraps for dinner. Yumm-o. Can't wait. And I kind of hurt my back today lifting my kids, so I'm hesitant to Jazzercise or run today. We'll see how it goes. I'm not looking for excuses, I just really can't afford to seriously injure my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment