Friday, November 5, 2010

My new goal

So this week I am going to be drastic. Maybe this is a bad idea. Maybe this will backfire. But I'm going to try. My new plan:

Breakfast - Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/ skim milk

Lunch - Weight loss shake

Dinner - A sensible Doc Oz approved dinner. I'll get back to post recipes.

Only snacks will be fruits or veggies.

I know I didn't want to do something I couldn't stick with. And I know I won't live on a weight loss shake for lunch every day for the rest of my life. But for now it's what I need. I think. Plus I'll still follow my basic rules: Drink a gallon of water, no eating past 8:00 pm, nothing with more than 12 grams of sugar per serving. Plus I'm going to work out really hard. Like super harder than ever.

See ya 229!!

No comments:

Post a Comment