Monday, November 8, 2010

I love Monday!

I really do love Monday. I feel like it's a fresh start. A new day and a new week. I am going to weigh myself at Jazzercise Friday. I really need to get batteries for my scale at home. Maybe I'll do that today.

My new healthy challenge for this week is to add more fresh fruits and veggies to every meal. I read over at TrainerMomma that half your plate should be veggies or fruit.

Also I just saw the weather this week and it looks like its going to be pretty nice all week so I am going to run 3 days week.

I did really good with my eating this weekend. But I didn't work out at all. I feel the need to eat more when I work out. Which planted a little seed of thought that maybe I shouldn't start working out again until I get my eating habits figured out. But to be perfectly honest I enjoy the escape of running. And I haven't run in a week and this teenie tiny part of me actually misses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment