Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

So when I got to my moms I was determined to stay on track. I woke up Thanksgiving morning and did my brother's Insanity workout DVD. It was so HARD! And then I did really good at eating on Thanksgiving. I had granola stuff for breakfast, did minimal picking while baking, had a protein shake for lunch (okay like 2 sips of a protein shake for lunch because it was sick to the nast and I just couldn't drink it). And then at dinner I just limited my portions. I seriously gave myself a pep talk before leaving for my aunts. Fill up on high protein foods. Avoid cheesey, startchy foods. For appetizers I stuck to the shrimp cocktail, dinner I had the norm, but more turkey than potatoes, and no gravy, and lots of veggies. Then dessert I had 1 piece of apple pie, and a cupcake. I did awesome!! I actually weighed myself when I got to my moms house, then again the day after Thanksgiving and I LOST half a pound. So I got all cocky and proud of myself and didn't work out at all again the rest of the time I was there. And I didn't really pay too much attention to what I was eating.

And now I'm paying for it.

223.

BLAAAHHHH.

I was 220 when we left. I worked so hard for those 3 stinking pounds.

But I'm not dwelling on it. I'm going to just get right back on track.

And I have a new goal. I want to be a size 12 by my birthday. Which is October. Which is really far away. So I should be able to reach it easily, and then maintain it until my birthday. I really would like to be a size 12 by new years, but I don't want to get all discouraged when that doesn't happen. But when goals are really far away it's easy for me to put it off until it gets closer. So my short term goal is to lose 5 pounds this week. My plan again is Kashi for breakfast, weight loss shake for lunch, sensible dinner, and unlimited fruits and veggies. I'm limiting my exercise. I'm still going to work out, but not too crazy. For some reason I have found when I work out really hard it's hard for me to eat healthy. I'm getting that under control and then I'll work on working out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment