Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back on track

So for my daughter's birthday I kind of didn't really care what I ate. I had a piece of her birthday cake. And two slices of pizza. I really didn't go overboard. I gained a pound. But today I was back on track. For breakfast I went out with my family and had eggs and bacon. I didn't even eat a single potato. Nor did I want one.

I just really want to be skinny this summer.

I am defining skinny by being able to sit on the edge of my bed and look in the mirror and not feel sick at the sight of myself. That's all I'm asking for here, people.

My husband has lost 16 lbs so far. I am proud of him. Seriously doing this together has made such a difference. It's fun to encourage each other. And I feel appreciated when I have to get all creative with dinner ideas.

Areas I need to improve - exercise and supplements. And I could probably drink more water. Also, I am staying in this "Induction" phase until I am below 200 lbs. I just decided that. Then I'll gradually start adding more carbs. But starting tomorrow -- no starting right now -- I am going to do better at the supplements. My body needs it. I have been feeling crappy. Not related to the low carb eating. I have been feeling crappy for a while. Just tired. Remember I think I posted about a while ago? I did make myself a doctor's appointment but the earliest they could see me is April 7th. So maybe April 7th I'll find out I have something wrong with me. In the mean time I know exercise and supplements will help me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the progress! i had sucess with atkins a few years ago. after induction, i did my own modified atkins which just means adding fruits and vegies. eat cottage cheese and pineapple for breakfast when you need an egg break. no cereal!!! just dont do it. go hard core so you'll get max results. good luck!

    ReplyDelete