Sunday, January 2, 2011

kind of good news

I'm still 225.

And I spent 2 weeks in Arizona/California eating whatever I wanted.

But it's a new year, and I have a renewed energy. I had a little pregnancy scare and seriously couldn't stomach the thought of STARTING a pregnancy at 225. I am glad I am NOT pregnant for many reasons, but my weight is a big one. And it's my main motivation right now. I want another baby. But I want to be skinny first. Or at least a "healthy" weight.

So back to getting back on track. I am going to start by drinking lots of water and taking lots of Reliv, and exercising daily.

I reeeeeally thought I was going to be over 230 when I got home. I am shocked that I didn't gain any weight. I really don't understand weight loss. I can do so well and weigh 225... or I can not work out at all, eat whatever I want and weigh 225.

I need to have more faith in the principles of weight loss. Move more, eat less, lose weight. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment