Friday, January 7, 2011

Sugar Fast

Aaron and I are going 30 days without refined sugars. But I'm kind of sucking at it. I "taxed" my kids fruit snacks by 1 each. And I drank a large helping of hot chocolate after playing in the snow today. It could be worse, I guess. But I'm trying. We are going to NJ for 6 weeks this summer and I want to wear a bathing suit at the beach without feeling like a whale. I want to lose 40lbs. By June 12th. But I'm going to start with a small goal. I want to lose 10lbs by Feb. 1st.

10lbs in 3.5 weeks. Totally doable. I'm weighing myself every day. Yesterday I was 224. Today I was 227. I hope that was just a fluctuation and I didn't gain 3lbs in a day. I'm going to weigh myself officially every Friday. So I guess I'll use the 227. So by Feb. 1st I'm going to be 217.

I've gone to Jazzercise twice this year. My goal is 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment