Thursday, January 20, 2011

YOU-Turns

So I'm reading YOU on Diet. Have I mentioned that here yet? I love it. It's fascinating. I am learning a lot. One concept the author writes is YOU-Turns. You are going to screw up. Make a You-turn. This past week I have had nothing but Kashi Go Lean crunch for breakfast, and salads for lunch. Healthy salads even. Today I had a raging headache. Eating eases it somehow. So before I knew it, I had devoured a Kashi Crunch bar, about an ounce of cheddar cheese, 2 slices of wheat bread with butter, and as many bites of my kids soup as I could sneak. Oh and then a few bits of left over ribs. HOLY CRAP.

So making a You-Turn right now. Drinking lots of water. And I'll eat a sensible dinner. They entire day is not a waste because I over did it this morning. And I'll work out today. And drink more water.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely do a post when you finish and tell us what you like and dislike about it--I've never read a YOU book, and I'd like to know more about them...

    ReplyDelete