Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yeah it's been a while

I just get tired of saying the same stuff. Kind of like my last post said, it's just discouraging being on this road and not getting anywhere.

My thoughts are changing slightly. I am going to go to the doctor next week... like I said I was going to do a few months ago. I just wonder how healthy I am. I have been dealing with some health issues. I was diagnosed with Epstein Bar (Barr? I've seen it both ways) when I was a teenager. I think it's acting up again, or turning into something else. I don't know. I just feel tired a lot. It's more than tired, it's like my bones are made out of lead. And my throat hurts every morning. And I'm so tired. And my joints ache. So yeah...

But I feel like weight loss would help me with these issues. But it's hard when I feel crappy like this.

So guess what I'm doing now... Atkins. Yup. The ever controversial Atkins diet. The only reason I don't see myself failing miserably is because Aaron is 100% on board with me. We are doing it together. Which makes it so much easier.

I also recruited my SIL Molly to be my accountability partner as far as working out. We call/text each other every day to let each other know how we're doing. Celebrating and motivating.

My current weight is 225. I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment: