Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let's get real

So we still have no scale at our house - but we do have our Wii Fit. I finally stuck some batteries in that sucker this morning. I've gained 16lbs since my last WiiFit weigh in over 700 days ago. Considering I was pregnant with Abigail during my last weigh in... and have now just had a baby... that's not terrible. Right? But I feel like desire to start working out. Last night I strapped my baby to my chest and started going up and down the stairs right outside the bathroom door while the girls were playing in the tub. I got a good 10 minutes of running up and down the stairs. Then wrestling three kids into PJ's... I'd call that a pretty good work out. I think if I do that every night during bath time I might see some results. Plus it was fun.

I have guilt issues with putting my kids in the gym day care. Especially my newborn. So for now this will work. My eating habits kind of stink. Working on that too. I think I'm just going to go back to writing everything down that I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment