Thursday, February 9, 2012

Started a weight loss challenge.

I love when something just clicks. Right now it's clicked. I'm in the mindset where I want to lose this weight more than I want anything else. I feel like as soon as that happens, it's a lot easier to say no to the cravings. So challenge started on Monday. My beginning stats...

Weight - 231.5
Waist - 45 in
Size - 16-18

That was taken on  Monday. I weighed myself this morning and I've already lost 3lbs! Current weight is 228. Love losing those first three pounds.
Here is my "before" picture. My goal is to lose 30 lbs with this challenge. I have 12 weeks to do it. So it's a pretty lofty goal. Right now I'm just focusing on eating less. Measuring out an actual serving, etc. I also take a nutritional supplement, Reliv, that has helped me lose weight before. I am going to be perfect about taking it. And I need to renew my membership to the YMCA. Hopefully on Monday I can start really working out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment